Create an app that will enable small drone operators to know more about specific weather parameters, local terrain and no fly zones within a five-mile radius of their GPS location.
System of Prevention and protection of Drones VECKYS.
Parts of the system:
1. Web Server with "Web Services" and databases
2. Client App that displays the data obtained from the server.
3. Radar Home based in "Transponder" used in aviation.
4. Drones protection system based on Arduino.
1. WEB SERVER based in "collaborative effort" of all people who wish to collaborate with the project,
It will collect data automatically from Web services and store the following data:
- Data collected on flights in different areas in real time using online radars to automatically classify areas with higher, middle and lower traffic flight.
- Data collected from home-based radar transponder that will be stored locally and sent to the server when there is internet connection.
- Data collected from different early warning systems online to prevent proximity to hurricanes or other dangerous changes in the climate.
- Areas Facts restricted to flight Drones obtained online or from the authority.
- Data obtained from news services, forums and others about Drones and aeronautical accidents.
- Data of "collaborative effort" that can be sent by pilots Drones, fans or people around the world who wish to collaborate where indicated location (which can be obtained automatically by the system), climate change, accidents Drones, restricted areas, problem areas and other types of information that can help the system that can classify risk areas (high, medium and low) for flight Drones in different locations in the world, data can be sent by the client system developed in JAVA APP or using a form on the web server.
2. CLIENT APP DEVELOPED IN JAVA
- Get current location using GPS where the application is installed and if you do not have GPS you can ask.
- Displays real-time data obtained from the server within 5 miles of important data and indicates whether the zone classification according to the results obtained from the server and possible risks.
- Use the API different services online services for diagramming a map has zoom and displays detailed parts of geographic areas.
- You can work without internet and calculate aircraft proximity within 5 miles using GPS and radar-based home "Transponder".
- You have the option to download the database of that day and the next day to run without the internet.
- You have the option to collect data from Radar to send home server when you have internet connection.
3. RADAR BASED HOME "Transponder".
- The radar is built economically and uses free software available, is based on the transponder used in aviation.
4. PROTECTION SYSTEM BASED ON ARDUINO DRONES
The system is connected to the Drones by low weight and cost, features:
- Anemometer to measure wind speed.
- Accelerometer for measuring acceleration.
- Rain sensor.
- Arduino Nano low cost and low weight.
- Parachutes home.
The data are sent by telemetry using the MavLink protocol and displayed on the screen so you can activate pilot channel transmitter emergency flight which controls the Drone.
If the protection system detects rain and / or wind speed of passing the set limit, an alert is sent to the display driver using the MavLink protocol, which will have a certain time to take emergency action time, if the pilot loses connection or not taking such action the system will automatically activate the return home and if it detects unusual acceleration Drone falling and / or loss of function of one or more engines the system will activate the emergency parachute.