Journey to Mars
Develop a game that simulates conditions in an off-Earth located permanent or temporary colony. The game could be a sandbox that offers the possibility to simulate various facilities that would support a reduced gravity environment far from earth’s atmosphere and magnetosphere. Users could be given power allowances, atmospheric conditions, and in situ resource options (using resources available on site for life support or other needs). The game could include a variety of scenarios including:
- Arranging a GPS-like system on the Moon or Mars to support navigation for the human inhabitants. The simulation could allow the users to explore different solutions such as a constellation of satellites, a network of masts or other Earth based methods at the challenger’s discretion.
- Players could build a habitat that could withstand the Lunar or Martian environment while also taking into consideration that its inhabitants need to have adequate power and supplies, be able to produce food, have locations sleep, live and work.
- Build a Virtual Moon telescope. The simulation could allow the user to conduct a research mission using a telescope on site near their habitat. Explore what instruments make sense for the location of the telescope (and what the user wants to observe). Game players could explore settings such as exposure times or wavelengths to observe. Observations could vary based on the position of the telescope on the Moon or Mars, and the relative position in the sky of the pointed object. After each simulated capture, show an appropriately generated image reflecting the exposure and wavelength settings.
We create a pedagogic tool to encourage the investigation of the kids, teenagers, and even grownups creating a tems fos some of the planets and natural satellites around the milkyway.
After the user choose a planet he needs to select the apropiate kind of living área, energy plant, food terrain and wáter suplier acording the data provided by de app and the NASA open data sets.
And then if you make the best choise you start your misión: Generate new resources for the planet earth learning by som minigames witch kind of stuff you can donate in a emergency like a earthquake, and strengthen the knowledge of recycling, enviroment care, etc.
And one more thing ....
- compete against your Friends to be the planet colony who more contribute with resources to the earth.
- Be the best colony on the Month world ranking.
- Earn more points aproving te enviroment godos.
- Meet local investigation groups.
- AND MUCH MORE...