Develop a web tool, mobile device app or add-on for existing apps or websites that leverages NASA imagery and climate data to illustrate the impacts of our changing Earth in areas of interest to you. Some ideas to explore include:
- Use NASA Earth observations data, social media, smart phones, and Short Message Service (SMS) text phones to collect Earth observations and connect public in local, regional, and national networks to communicate about our changing planet.
- Examine current natural events curated by NASA’s EONET (Earth Observatory Natural Event Tracker) by browsing global historical and near real-time imagery from space.
- Upload images or other data points demonstrating visible observations and how they compare to satellite data. For example, generating early-warning alerts or validating precipitation rates reported from NASA’s Global Precipitation Measurement Mission.
- Integrate NASA imagery with a mobile assistant to allow for dynamic image generation based on a basic request structure.
- We tried challenge “Earth Live”.
- Target : people(children to adult)
- We made model of wing on the earth.(open data is from “National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration”.)
- We could develop new way
3D model of wing on the earth
(for the first time in the world).
New way to solve many problem
on the earth.